Who's This Glamour Girl?

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Obsessed!

I never just like anything.  I'm always OBSESSED with it.  I'll never write about anything that I think is ok.  But I'll always write about something that I think is AMAZING and has "dramatically changed my life!"  I've always been a passionate type of gal, so I only find it appropriate that I share with you the things that I'm totally OBSESSED with this week, and maybe you'll become obsessed with them, too!!

Haagen-Dazs Limited Edition Bananas Foster Ice Cream
I CAN'T with this ice cream!  It's just so frikkin' delicious that I don't even know what to do with myself.  The name says it all; it literally tastes like bananas foster served cold.  Just read the description: "Rich, fresh roasted banana ice cream blended with a brown sugar and rum swirl with notes of cinnamon and nutmeg that puts the classic dessert to shame."  BEYOND.  And it's surprisingly easy to watch your portions with this; it's so sweet that just a little bowl is plenty!
Organic Waffle-Weave Towel, Set of 2, White


Williams-Sonoma Organic Waffle-Weave Towels
For those of you like me who don't have dishwashers (and even those who do), these are the FINAL WORD on dish towels!  They're SUPER absorbent, drying your dishes in one to two swipes.  AND, they wash really well and last FOREVER...I've had mine for years and put them in the washer and dryer every week, and they're as good as new.  They also make a fun little hostess gift!  You can pick them up here.  LOVE!



Copco Travel Mug - Hot Beverage To Go Cup, BPA Free
What I love the most about these travel mugs is that they're microwave and dishwasher safe!  As someone who likes my coffee piping hot, I love that I can just stick this in the microwave when I need a little warm up.  It also fits perfectly in the cup holder of your car - SUPER convenient.  And it's a great deal at $4.99.  I got mine as a gift and can't live without it!  Click here to check out the rave reviews and pick one up for yourself!  (PS...How cute are the pink ones?!)

1 comment:

  1. God, I love this blog! I want to go out and try all of these things!

    ReplyDelete