Who's This Glamour Girl?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What Makes You Spesh?

The other night, I was at 16 Handles with my friend, Jessica, when I realized:
It got me thinking about the fun little features we all have that make us different.  Check out some of my favorite celebrity examples below.  The quirky physical attributes of these ladies not only make them stand out; in some cases, they're what made these women famous!  Looking at these pics makes me wanna embrace every little flaw I have because...look at how beautiful these "flaws" can be!  Here's to imperfections!!!




Kate Bosworth's Multicolored Eyes



Sarah Jessica Parker's Nose



The Gap in Lauren Hutton's Teeth



Fran Drescher's Voice



Tina Fey's Scar



Julianne Moore's Red Hair & Freckles



Brooke Shields' Eyebrows






No comments:

Post a Comment